MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry and DNA sequencing can be widely used in different applications.
- We apply these methods in our regular identification services which can help to:
- identify microorganisms of interest
- identify what microorganisms contaminate your products
- identify whether microorganisms of interest are of correct identity
- We use MALDI-TOF mass spectrophotometry to differentiate microorganisms in mixed cultures (See identification and colony count of individual microorganisms in mixed cultures). This service can help to provide data whether final products contains microorganisms of interest and enumerate whether they are at intended quantity.
If you would like to utilize our expertise to answer any of your question, please feel free to contact us.